- Fuse Basics
- Fuse Studio
- Tutorial (ES6 Models)
- Tutorial (Legacy Observables API)
- Full Reference
- UX Markup
- XCode & Android Studio Integration
- Scripting & Data
- Triggers & Animation
- Native interop (Uno)
- Alive UX Kit
- Technical corner
The animation amount on the X-axis.
The animation amount can also be set using the
Vector property, and other properties in different
This property has different defaults, means different things in different subclasses:
- For Move, this property denotes points, unless distorted by scaling. Default is 0.
- For Rotate, this property denotes radians. Default is 0.
- For Scale, this property denotes a scale factor, where 1 is unchanged scale. Default is 1.
- Fuse.Animations 1.9.0