After Fuse 1.9, the Fuse Open project will need a new logo and/or logomark that new icon-sets can be based on, to avoid confusion with Fusetools and future Fusetools projects.
We’ve decided to involve the community, as it has a lot of creative people who are great at exactly this kind of thing, and a quick survey of our Slack group showed great interest in it. This page has all the info you need to contribute and submit.
- Entries should to be visually distinct from the current “fat-comma” logo.
- It should be possible to create a visually clear icon from the logo, even in small resolutions (even 16x16 pixels).
- The logo must work in square (ex: icons) as well as wide (ex: website) formats.
- The logo must be available under the CC BY 4.0 license.
- The logo cannot contain fonts that require a license. This means that either only license-free fonts may be used, or the font needs to be properly licensed, and converted to outlines (or rasterized) before distribution.
- Entries that are obviously jokes, or of offending nature, will not be accepted.
- Optional: The logo should spell “Fuse Open”.
- Optional: It’s very nice if the logo is easy to adopt to spell “Fuse Studio” as well.
- Optional: SVG fonts are preferred, as they are easier to rescale.
The deadline is Sunday 1st of July 2018. Please submit your entries before then.
How to enter
We're currently past the submission deadline, so no more submissions will be accepted.Show details Hide details
You can submit your logo simply by e-mailing it to our mailing list. Please prefix the subject of the e-mail with “[logo-contest]” to make submissions easy to filter.
Alternatively, if you want to ease our burden a bit, you can also submit by sending a pull-request to the GitHub repository for our website.
- file: filename.png author: John Doe email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see an example-submission here.
We're currently past the voting deadline, so no more votes will be accepted.Show details Hide details
Please click the button below to cast your vote. The link opens in a new window.
Voting be open until Wednesday 1st of August 2018, so make sure you vote before then.